SENIOR CONSULTANT / DIRECTOR OF IMPLEMENTATIONS
Union Square Consulting is focussed on helping small firms and/or small teams in financial services and technology to better leverage Salesforce, quickly and inexpensively.
Union Square Consulting is an early-stage start-up consulting company in New York that helps clients to configure and customize Salesforce and related technologies, as well as to set up efficient sales and marketing processes. We differentiate ourselves from other Salesforce consulting companies by providing strategic consulting to help our clients determine what to build and not just how to build it, so that they can reach their ultimate business goals.
We primarily target businesses in the Financial Services and Technology/Fintech industries, where we have experience and can share best practices. In addition to providing services, as we encounter needs in the market that can be better met with a SaaS product, we plan to develop and sell those solutions on the Salesforce platform. Lastly, we have also built close relationships with other vendors that have built solutions on the Salesforce platform and leverage our team to help implement those solutions for their end clients.
Union Square Consulting presents an exciting opportunity to get in early and build a company from the ground floor, growing your skills as a consultant and manager while also wearing multiple hats and playing an integral role in building a business.
- Player/coach and jack-of-all-trades startup person
- Personally manage projects, run client meetings, configure Salesforce, migrate data and provide clients training
- Delegate tasks to junior consultants for some, but not all projects and/or manage those consultants as they manage their own projects if and when capable
- Assist in scoping projects during sales cycle for more complex, technical projects
- Assist with recruiting, onboarding and training junior consultants
- Help with anything and everything else that needs done in the business, as time or your skills permit, from improving website, to invoicing clients, to redesigning internal processes, etc.
- As team grows this role will grow into a solely management position
- Experience managing dozens or hundreds of implementations
- Understanding of how to manage large, complex, complex projects as well as how to tighten scope and deliver smaller projects on budget for more cost-sensitive clients
- Experience managing and training junior Salesforce consultants
- Experience scoping projects and delivering projects that meet scope and time/cost estimates
- Experience executing a specific and detailed project management methodology
TO APPLY SIMPLY EMAIL: